My is my own fun at home practice.  This is taken from a drawing I drew in my first 2 D class. I really like all the angles of this view of the college tower. I wanted to use acrylic and take more time to remember this line lesson. On a canvas board 8 x 11 in. I first penciled out the angles, and then went from there. In the sky, I purposely used different colors getting them to streak in a line to add even more lines to my line drawing. I like to use bright colors in my paintings. I am not wrapped up on getting things to look exact. If I wanted a picture to be exact I feel cameras can do that better than I can. I like to see pictures a bit abstract, and that also allows me to have the freedom of not trying to be exact. I had to grin because of using a shiny gold paint that I used on the tower roof. Mainly, I just had fun, and also learned how to work a few areas of shapes, plus a little texture.

Note:  Notice that there is a face looking out the window.  I did not notice it until three months later, but it sure looks like a face to me.  Interesting.